# Pinterest Screenshot bookmarklet
The __Pin Screenshot__ bookmarklet allows you to post a screenshot of the current page to Pinterest.
To [install the bookmarklet](https://raw.github.com/dergachev/pin-screenshot-bookmarklet/gh-pages/installation-screencast.gif), drag the following link to your bookmark toolbar:
For development purposes, the following bookmarklet injects `http://localhost:9092/pin-screenshot.bookmarklet.js`:
![Screenshot for pin-screenshot.bookmarklet.js](https://raw.github.com/dergachev/pin-screenshot-bookmarklet/gh-pages/screencast.gif)
Requires separate method to upload your screenshot to the web; in the GIF I use [Copy Public URL](https://github.com/dergachev/copy-public-url).
## How to use it
* Go to a page you'd whose screenshot you want to pin
* Take screenshot and upload online (perhaps using my github.com/dergachev/copy-public-url)
* Click on the "Pin Screenshot" bookmarklet
* Paste in the screenshot image URL
* Press enter
* Create pin in popup window
## Get the source code
To get the source code, visit